The indoor Air Innovation & Research (iAIR) Institute
Where CleanTech meets HealthTech
The indoor Air Innovation & Research (iAIR) Institute is a leading 501(c)(6) trade association galvanizing leaders in consumer products, building materials and technology services to promote and enhance indoor air quality in homes, commercial buildings and schools.
As we witness a growing commitment to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) from the White House to the CDC, ASHRAE, and a range of leading organizations in the ﬁeld of Healthier Buildings, CleanTech, Energy Efﬁciency, and Sustainability, it is clear that IAQ is at the forefront of global change.
The time is now to unite in support of better indoor air quality, and we believe that your expertise and industry insight can be a signiﬁcant driving force behind our mission.
The signiﬁcance of IAQ has never been more pronounced than in recent times, especially in the light of recent global events.
The quality of the air we breathe within our homes, schools and workplaces is directly linked to public health outcomes.
We breathe over 2,000 gallons of air each day, enough to fill up an average sized swimming pool.
7 Million Deaths
Air pollution takes away 1-2 years off life and causes 7 million deaths globally each year. (WHO)
The yearly cost of asthma in the United States is estimated to be $50 billion. (CDC)
Benefits of Membership
Access to Cutting-Edge Research
Gain access to the latest research findings and insights related to healthier buildings, which can help you stay at the forefront of technological advancements and market trends.
We bring together experts, academics, and industry leaders giving you opportunities to collaborate on research projects, share knowledge, and network with other influential players in your industry.
Problem-Solving and Innovation
Leverage the intellectual resources of the think tank to address your challenges, develop innovative solutions, and enhance your product offerings.
Regulatory and Policy Influence
We engage in policy research and advocacy, so you can help shape regulations and policies that affect your industry, in ways that align with your interests and goals.
Reputation and Credibility
Through association with our non profit institute you can enhance your credibility and reputation. This can be particularly valuable if trust and consumer perception play a significant role in your market.
We provide market intelligence and analysis that can assist you in making informed decisions about product development, pricing, and market entry strategies.
Ethical and Sustainable Practices
By joining the think tank, you will gain insights into environmentally friendly and socially responsible approaches to manufacturing and product design, which increasingly resonates with consumers and regulators.
Access research and expertise to help you identify and mitigate risks related to product development, safety, and compliance with industry standards.
We conduct research with a long-term perspective. This can assist you in developing strategic plans and investments that align with future industry trends and challenges.
Networking and Partnerships
Joining our institute offers unparalleled networking opportunities, connecting you with potential partners, suppliers, and customers. This invaluable resource fosters significant business growth and development.
- Monthly Updates: Stay informed with the latest research and insights from the Institute.
- Engagement Opportunities: Join discussions with industry experts and stakeholders.
- Discounted Event Access: Receive special rates for exclusive members-only events and seminars.
- Insight Contributions: Offer your perspectives on public comments and institute communications.
- Member Mark: Members in good standing are permitted to use the iAIR Institute Member mark.
- Research Topic Input: Suggest and help prioritize research topics in the IAQ field.
- Content Contribution: Contribute to the institute’s public communications and research outputs.
- Exclusive Meetings: Gain access to private sessions with leading experts and policymakers.
- Complimentary Event Access: Enjoy free admission to all members-only events for deep dives into relevant topics.
- Voting rights: All premium members in good standing shall be entitled to one vote in any membership meeting.
- Policy and Agenda Setting: Play a pivotal role in shaping the institute’s advocacy and research priorities.
- Research Leadership: Lead and influence key research projects and initiatives.
- White Paper Development: Direct the creation of influential white papers and reports for policy impact.
- Engagement Prioritization: Determine the focus areas for industry and stakeholder engagement efforts.
- Biweekly Updates: Receive up-to-date information twice a month, ensuring you’re always informed.
- Annual Report: Receipt of the iAIR Institute’s Annual Report, which provides an overview of the Institutes achievements and priorities.
- Fixed Annual Rate: Secure your membership rate, guaranteeing your benefits as the institute grows
For the iAIR Institute, Vogel Group serves as the 501(c)6 organization’s strategic counsel, leading government affairs support in responding to, managing, and capitalizing on legislative and regulatory risk and opportunities with respect to indoor air quality. Vogel Group will work hand-in-hand with the association and its members to raise the organization’s profile, create the association’s policy and public affairs strategy, management outreach to policymakers and regulators, comply with the necessary legal requirements, identify engagement and funding opportunities to facilitate efforts to provide added value to members and promote the mission of the iAIR Institute.
To learn more, please contact Deanna Archuleta, Principal at the Vogel Group, and Bobby Cunningham, Director at the Vogel Group, who are managing the advocacy efforts for the iAIR Institute. firstname.lastname@example.org